Bussin’ With The Boys is seeking a producer to join the team. The ideal candidate will be hands-on at every step of the production process on multiple concurrent projects, all of which will be at different stages of production; conception through pre-production and into post-production and delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience editing audio and video for podcasts, social media, and vlogs. Organizational and collaborative skills as well as an ability to take direction, ideate, and prioritize are a must. Reports to Creative Director.
- Production and editing of podcast episodes (audio & video)
- Production and editing of vlog episodes
- Production and editing of IGTV segment
- Production and editing of other bonus content
- Editing of clips for various social media platforms
- Generation of graphics for social media, YouTube thumbnails, etc.
- Capturing photo content at recording sessions, events, product shoots, etc.
Experience / Skills
- Photoshop (proficient)
- Adobe Premiere (proficient)
- Other Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- Knowledge of sports, pop culture, current events
- Familiar with production equipment, specifically cameras
- Experience in editing vlog-style content
- Experience in broadcast media production
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
- Desire to create
To apply, please include:
- Reel, website, your profile on social platforms
About Bussin' With The Boys
Bussin' With The Boys is a Barstool Sports show hosted by Will Compton & Taylor Lewan. It is the first active-NFL player show created/owned by NFL athletes.