Athletic Video Operations Graduate Assistant
St. John's Athletics
• Under the supervision of the Director of Video Operations, assist in the design, development and production of video content for the Athletic Department.
• Assist in the production of promotional videos, in-venue video content, highlights, online content & live production content.
• Assist in the production of the Red Storm Report television program that airs weekly on MSG Network.
• Assist in the execution of live events such as game broadcasts, photo shoots & press conferences.
• Coordinate on-camera interviews, video and photo shoots with Athletic Communications staff.
• Produce digital content for social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & Instagram.
• Provide support for video board productions at Carnesecca Arena.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to: Senior Associate Athletics Director for External Relations, Stephen Dombroski firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience / Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, sports management, TV/film, journalism or a related field preferred.
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suites (Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects) or relevant video production software.
• Proficient with social media platforms.
• Must have knowledge and interest in Division I intercollegiate athletics.
• Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holiday hours when required for events. Candidate must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve targeted goals.
About St. John's Athletics
About St. John’s University Department of Athletics
St. John’s sponsors 17 varsity athletic programs with proud and storied traditions. A charter member of the BIG EAST Conference, the Red Storm has won 10 league championships since the BIG EAST realigned in 2013-14 and has continued to serve as one of the nation’s most competitive conferences. Located in the entertainment and media capital of the world, the Red Storm bears the moniker of “New York’s Team” with the men’s basketball squad playing a percentage of its home games at “The World’s Most Famous Arena,” Madison Square Garden.