The Media Coordinator will be an integral part of the Marketing & Communications team and will work in conjunction with the Ministry Team to create and coordinate the artistic media for all church needs. This position is also responsible for the planning, maintenance and operation of all technologies used to enhance worship, program and outreach at the church.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Train/equip staff in best practices for video creation
• Create videos for worship services, apps, and marketing purposes
• Create, supervise and manage all church livestreams
• Recruit and manage livestream/worship/video volunteers
• Create Propresenter slides/lyrics
• Maintain church live streaming equipment/studio
• Maintain our video archive
Experience / Skills
The successful candidate for this role will have proven experience in audio visual management and livestream delivery in either a business, church, non-profit, para-church, or similar setting. The ideal candidate will possess proven experience in team building, systems management, and creative problem solving. In addition to exceptional skills in Adobe Premier, Audition, Propresenter, and streaming technologies, a candidate must have strong organizational skills and have demonstrated the ability to work effectively and seamlessly with volunteers
About Los Altos United Methodist Church
Los Altos United Methodist Church is a 2,400-member, multi-staffed church located in the heart of Silicon Valley of Northern California. We have national reputations for excellence in our worship, music, and youth ministries. A progressive and engaged congregation, we have a real commitment to children and youth.