Production Assistant for Online Puppy Training Program
22.00 — 28.00 per hour
Hillary's Hound House, Inc.
The Jumpstart Puppy Program at Hillary's Hound House is going online and we are thrilled!
Our Production Assistant will begin with roughly 10 hrs/week with more as we get into production. Here is a breakdown of important tasks;
1. Assist in editing scripts and mapping out sequences
2. segments/lists to shoot
3. Able to handle a DSLR and/or iphone with wireless mic
4. Help coordinate shooting schedule
5. Social media pre-production buzz (re-purpose training tips, getting feedback on
these), sharing videos and pictures of upcoming program, and inviting Jumpstart alumna to post pictures of their puppies
6. Set up/strategize uses and content for YouTube channel and other social media sites
7. Archive videos and release
Assist videographer, coordinate shooting days, and assist with less technical editing
Two days per week plus Saturday morning 10am to 11am to shoot family classes.
Experience / Skills
1. Admin assistant/great organizational skills
2. Experience with online social media marketing (YouTube, Instagram, FB, etc)
3. Live and/or educational program experience
4. Video experience with some editing, assist videographer with minor editing
5. Availability two days per week plus one weekend morning
About Hillary's Hound House, Inc.
Please check out our website at HillarysHoundHouse.com