Oversee the production of all video content to include: high-definition web
streams of sport in events, on ESPN+, specialty shows and highlights, and all aspects of the video
- Serve as Producer/Director for all live streamed events on the Patriot League Network
- Develop and grow the video capabilities of the department by focusing on distribution of
content through fordhamsports.com, social media, and video boards.
- Produce and edit special feature videos.
- Produce and edit hype videos.
- Produce and edit all in-game promotional videos.
- Produce and edit content creation for all athletic venue video boards.
- Experience working with DSLR Camera and Gimbals.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in-game.
- Shoot green screen video to edit for scoreboard and social motion graphics.
- Create highlight packages for Fordham sporting events to be distributed through digital
- Recruit, train, and manage a diverse staff of student employees to aid in the video
-Produce and direct all content to be displayed on the on video scoreboards to promote an
exciting and interactive game atmosphere.
- Fully comply with all University policies and procedures, and all NCAA, Atlantic 10, and
Patriot League rules and regulations.
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends, holidays, and some travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
PLEASE EMAIL DIBARI@FORDHAM.EDU WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO APPLY! PLEASE DO NOT CALL
Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or other related field required.
- Two years’ experience working in sports video production or similar field required.
- Experience with TriCaster preferred.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite with particular focus on Adobe Premier, Adobe
After Effects, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience producing live streams with ESPN+ preferred.
-Experience using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations preferred.