E2/Driver - Allows Telecommuting
Nashville, Tennessee (Allows Telecommuting)
Live Mobile Group (A Division of Live Media Group Holdings)
CLICK ON EXTERNAL APPLICATION BUTTON TO APPLY
• Drive mobile unit to event location(s) as directed by the Operations Coordinators within Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA)/DOT regulations).
• Set up, strike, and load the mobile unit in cooperation with Engineers and Technicians.
• Manage and monitor the mobile unit broadcast engineering operations at remote events working with the Engineer in Charge.
• Manage and monitor the mobile unit uplink at remote events when required.
• Perform preventative maintenance and trouble-shooting while executing changes and engineering and/or uplink updates on the mobile unit
• Perform regular cleaning and inventory checks for the mobile unit and satellite if required.
• Track and report on equipment and system repair and maintenance status.
• Direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit when necessary working with the EIC.
• Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates.
• Provide on-site client service and technical support.
• Maintain and file the proper expense reports and technical reports on a per show or other designated basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills
• Associates, Technical or College degree in Electronics or Engineering field preferred.
• 2 - 5 years experience in broadcast engineering or related position, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• At least 3 years driving experience preferred
• Requires a Class A (preferred) or Class B CDL License with current FMCSA/DOT Physical Exam Card along with being subject to random drug testing and other required medical exams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
• Ability to interface with clients and provide a high level of service and support.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
• Must be willing and able to travel - travel is required throughout the year.
About Live Mobile Group (A Division of Live Media Group Holdings)
Live Mobile Group, a division of Live Media Group Holdings, has quickly established itself as the largest provider of mid-size production/hybrid and uplink combination units in the U.S. Through its acquisitions along with its existing fleet of mobile units, Live Mobile Group can service any client’s needs on multiple production levels.