JOIN OUR TRIBE!
As a Show Producer
BlackHouse is an event production agency founded in 2016 with a focus on brand strategy and event production. We bridge the gap between ideation and execution and provide a concierge-like experience for our clients. We work with a tribe of the industry's elite and provide technical production services or complete event management. Our value lies in the fact that we pull together the best creatives, analysts, and partners for each event. We offer a dynamic work environment, and an opportunity to work with a group of passionate individuals who love creating experiences and production life.
BlackHouse is looking for a freelance Show Producer for an in person event in Houston, TX (zip code: 77010). The program will include four days of leadership meetings, general sessions, business networking events and specialty workshops with approximately 600 attendees. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for live events and has past experience in a fast paced live production environment. The Show Producer is responsible for the continuity and integrity of show flow and scripting documentation across a multi day event from pre-production planning, on-site management and post-event reporting.
All potential candidates must be available for the following dates:
Site Visit w/ BH Production Team
January 6, 2022
January 23 - 28, 2022
- Run of Show development
- Creative Ideation around on site entertainment
- Creative Asset/Content management for all screen content
- Pre Event communications with Host and Guest Speakers on site
- Speaker Readiness
- Entertainment Management
- Host / Guest Speaker Management
- Script Management, Liaison with Teleprompter
- Primary point of contact with Show Caller and Stage Manager
- Onsite rehearsal coordination
**Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience / Skills
- All BH crew and staff working onsite at the production must be vaccinated against Covid-19 and can provide proof of vaccination (physical documentation or digital copy) along with valid corresponding ID
- Project management utilizing agency’s chosen software for client projects and internal operations.
- Strong organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 4-5 years experience in film, tv, theatrical production environment
- Ability to keep a professional demeanor in high-stress situations and maintain a proactive approach to overall project management.
- Extensive experience in maintaining positive relationships with technical production vendors and deep knowledge of market fair pricing on equipment and labor positions.
- Ability to generate paperwork related to production (production schedules/stage layouts/venue floor plans)
- Strong negotiation and reasoning skills.
- Patience and professional demeanor
- Operating common office equipment (printer, scanner, copier)
- Proficiency in Google suite (Gmail, Google Drive/Docs)
- Experience with Asana or comparable project management tools a plus
- Familiarity with both Mac/PC