RDM is a creative production studio based in New York but frequently filming across the east coast. We create engaging high-quality visual content for some of the world’s leading brands. As our team and client roster expands, we continue to seek passionate, creative, forward-thinking professionals to grow our company further.
RDM is seeking a full-time Production Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate is an organized, enthusiastic, eager creative who has production, agency, marketing, project management and/or account management experience.
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to get on the ground floor of a growing video production company that regularly tackles fun, creative projects and values the growth and creative fulfillment of its team.
• Oversee projects under supervision of our Head of Production
• Create pitch decks, call sheets, shooting schedules, assist with casting calls, crewing, and general production management
• Help manage day to day production operations
• Communicate with clients to ensure key partnerships are in the best possible health;
• Help implement necessary tools to enable efficient workflow processes and ensure quality control.
Interested applicants: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Production Coordinator". We’d love to hear about your experience and how your rockstar attitude and skillset will be instrumental in producing amazing content and taking our team to the next level.
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
· Paid Time Off
· Working from home
· Working with cool people
Experience / Skills
• 5+ years production company, marketing or agency experience;
• Solid understanding of the creative process;
• Proficient in excel and project management tools;
• At least 2 years of cross-functional team leadership experience;
• Marketing and social media management experience a huge plus;
• Ability to prioritize and multitask is a must.