Summary of Position
The Production Assistant / Office Coordinator provides general assistance to the producers, the crew, the creative team and the client throughout the video, live event and interactive media production and post production process. They are responsible for coordinating and tracking the many logistics necessary to assure the smooth running of a project. The role of Production Assistant / Office Coordinator spans from pre-production planning and preparation through post-production archiving and customer appreciation activities. They are responsible for the organizational support of VISION’s offices and coordination of client services.
• Primary objectives are to provide general assistance to producers and oversee office administrative tasks.
• Assist producers with pre-production duties such as coordinate and book crew and equipment; create and distribute call sheets, shooting schedules, talent releases and log sheets; maintain log notes and shooting schedule details for video productions. Coordinate crew meals and craft.
• Assist producers with coordination of post-production editing, graphics, video and audio requirements as needed.
• Attend various creative content sessions and pre-production meetings to take notes on the production; start initial breakdown of the shot lists and crew requirements.
• Assist creative team on initial content searches for stock music, images or video footage, assist in content acquisition from clients including B-roll footage, photos and additional post-production elements and materials; work with producer and client to determine final deliverable format and playback.
• Organize and assist with craft services for in-house meetings and on-location productions; research and maintain contacts of key vendors and businesses to provide services.
• Coordinate travel arrangements including hotel and transportation if required.
• Collect props and equipment as required.
• Transfer, handle and backup raw footage and final production, including duplication, archiving and fulfillment of final deliverable to client.
• Assist in archiving approved projects, assuring masters are in “masters” folder, uploading finals to Vimeo and keeping the archive database updated when projects are backed up.
• Assist in reconciliation of projects including requesting & recording receipts and entering expenses in the system management software.
• Oversee internal office operations such as organization and marketing inventory, as well as purchasing reports for reconciliation.
• Facilitate day-to-day coordination of office logistics including kitchen & office supplies, break room refreshments and preparation for client visits.
• Other essential functions, projects and duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills
• 2-4 years of related professional experience.
• Goal oriented, energetic self-starter with a positive attitude who thrives and contributes to a cheerful team environment.
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage a myriad of tasks with competing deadlines simultaneously.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to properly self-direct activities based on the workload at hand.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Positive and professional approach when working with a variety of people.
• Must be a strong team player and work effectively in a creative environment.
• Ability to work remotely and on-site as needed
*Salary Based on Experience
*Please Send Resume and References
About VISION Production Group
About VISION Production Group
In an industry where every project presents unknown variables, delivering a stellar production on time, on budget and on target can be a challenge. VISION is an exception to that rule. We have a culture of exceeding expectations and our commitment goes well beyond the task at hand. We don’t just deliver —we over-deliver. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
VISION Production Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome diversity in all forms including diversity of thought, ideas and VISIONary thinking.