ProductionHUB is expanding its full-service crewing business and looking for a production coordinator to assist in this growing operation. Applicants should have a wide breadth of knowledge of the production industry, understanding the difference in positions, both above and below the line, and have a general understanding of production gear as well as industry rates and fees.
The production coordinator will report to the production manager and will assist with all crewing and vendor sourcing opportunities. The production coordinator will be involved in all aspects of booking crews, collaborating with clients to find them the most qualified and recommend vendors possible.
This person is required on-site in our Winter Park office. Applicants must be local to Central Florida.
Duties to include:
• Working one-on-one with ProductionHUB’s production manager to search for qualified and recommended vendors for crewing clients
• Researching and booking crew positions, including making phone calls to crew, negotiating rates and confirming shoot requirements
• Creating vendor profiles to submit to potential clients and working with clients to confirm their chosen crew / vendors
• Creating vendor contact lists and call sheets for clients, handling any and all required logistics
• Maintaining strong communication with crew members, clients and production staff
• Working with ProductionHUB’s accounting team to create estimates, collect vendor invoices and send out client invoices
• Maintain database of crew and client information
• Other office maintenance duties as assigned
• Available 15-20 hours per week
• Must be hardworking and be able to work great with a team
• Proven ability to organize, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to strict deadlines
• Must be detail oriented and resourceful
• Self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative when needed
• Able to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems in a constantly changing work environment.
• Working knowledge of the internet search functions, Google Suite & Microsoft Office
ProductionHUB is a global network of local crew and vendors. Our community is made up over 150,000 production professionals and companies experienced in all facets of production, from corporate video and commercials to live events, film, television, digital media and everything in between. We reduce the headaches and time associated with selecting and hiring freelancers and vendors by connecting clients with verified, professional content creators and reliable vendors.