Media Production Specialist
Non-profit creative department is looking for a full time Media Production Specialist, beginning in January 2022. This role will deliver high quality video content for various clients.
• Visually design, light, record, and ingest various styles of ENG production in short and long form.
• Conduct studio operations from lighting, camera control, live switching, live streaming for various styles of productions.
• Record and conduct live virtual events, and recordings.
• Maintain in-house production gear.
• Collaborate with the creative team to ensure we capture the material needed.
• Travel for ENG shoots, live events, and on location productions.
This is a full-time position with a generous benefits package, based in Santa Monica, CA with potential for regular travel. Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination Required.
To apply, please submit Resume, Cover Letter, and References.
Experience / Skills
• Professional aptitude in communicating with C-Suite executives.
• Mastery of camera operation and production with experience using a variety of video camera platforms.
• Understand broadcast standards, virtual production standards, and ENG production standards.
• Experience with audio recording standards, operating multichannel sound mixers and audio equipment.
• Extensive studio operations, live switching, live streaming, and virtual production skills.
• Flexibility with last minute shoot changes, extensions, cancellations.
• Strong production problem solving skills.
• Software experience with video editing, color correction, asset management. (Adobe Premiere, Avid, Davinci Resolve, Shotput Pro).
• Willingness for continual professional development and learning.
About Milken Family Foundation
The Milken Family Foundation strives to discover and advance inventive, effective ways of helping people help themselves and those around them lead productive and satisfying lives. The means most conducive to achieving these goals is through education.