SEEKING THE WORLD'S BEST VIDEO, LIGHTING, GRIP AND AUDIO ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR TV AND BROADCAST PRODUCTION SUPPORT ORGANIZATION (North Miami)
You know who you are!
Fast-paced, fun, reputable Video Equipment Rental and Production Support Firm seeks The World's Best Audio Video, Lighting Assistant to be our Director of First Impressions.
We have virtually all of the latest and greatest video cameras, audio and video recorders (digital and tape) and an extremely wide assortment of grip, lighting, production support, infrared, specialized underwater equipment and a lot more.
For over 50 years we've been servicing a growing number of clients from our North Miami location.
A professional, detail-oriented individual with prior video production experience will enjoy working in this very exciting and interesting group of organizations!
Experience / Skills
REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION IS:
• Strong administrative, organizational and analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment:
• Responsible for working hand in hand with video technicians to put together rental equipment packages for clients;
• Outstanding telephone and computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, MS Word;
• Superb verbal and written English communication skills; Spanish too? Great!
• Ability to do in depth research on the internet;
• A pleasant voice and the ability to transfer calls, type all phone messages and patch calls.
QuickBooks experience? That would be another plus.
If this position is for you, as we said -- you know who you are so please send your current resume.
This is a non-smoking office.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Full or part time and flexible hours are available.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL - email resume only.
About Vision Earth Society
Production of videos.