SEEKING THE WORLD'S BEST RECEPTIONIST AND DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS FOR TV AND BROADCAST PRODUCTION SUPPORT ORGANIZATION
You know who you are!
Fast-paced, fun, reputable Video Equipment Rental and Production Support Firm seeks The World's Best Receptionist to be one of our Director of First Impressions.
We have virtually all of the latest and greatest video cameras, audio and video recorders (digital and tape) and an extremely wide assortment of grip, lighting, production support, infrared, specialized underwater equipment and a lot more.
For the past 50 years we've been servicing a growing number of clients from our North Miami location. This is a non-smoking office.
A professional, detail-oriented individual with prior customer service experience in sales and marketing will enjoy and thrive while working in this very exciting and interesting group of organizations! You will learn a lot.
Experience / Skills
REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION IS:
• A pleasant voice and the ability to transfer calls, type all phone messages and patch calls.
• Strong administrative, organizational and analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment;
• Outstanding telephone and computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, MS Word;
• Superb verbal and written English communication skills; Spanish too? Great!
• Ability to do in depth research on the internet;
QuickBooks experience? That would be another plus.
If this position is for you, as we said -- you know who you are!
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Full or part time and flexible hours are available.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL - email resume only.