The Wisconsin Badgers are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer with a passion for fan engagement and brand development to create motion graphics for in venue video displays and social media channels. This role should be pursued by a self-motivated individual with a keen eye from trending styles and innovative ideas. Our goal is for this individual to put forth high-level products and experiences to the diverse audiences that pass through our venues and following online. Please include a link to your portfolio.
- Design and build high-end motion graphics for in-venue video board productions, digital displays and social;
- Use tools available to composite, stylize and create visually impressive elements showcasing players, games statistics and integrating corporate partners;
- Collaborate with creative team on how to further the Wisconsin brand and engage fans;
- Follow current trends and forecast new techniques to conceptualize creative ideas;
- Communicate with outside vendors about logistics, resources, timelines and expectations;
- Train and guide students and staff on use of motion graphics and 3D software.
Experience / Skills
- 3+ years working in After Effects or equivalent motion graphics software;
- Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D animation software;
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required by events.
- Proven artistic skills and creativity;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software, including Premiere/Photoshop/Illustrator to create graphics and video;
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a time sensitive, fast-paced environment;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Extensive sports knowledge.