Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Are you passionate about brand execution and photography? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to fruition across various channels? Quad, a marketing experience company serving premier brands, seeks an experienced, innovative Photo Art Director for our greater Pittsburgh, PA studio generating exclusive content for one of our largest retail clients.
The Photo Art Director will work closely with the client’s Creative team and internal Quad team to develop and execute on-brand, creative solutions for a variety of channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong photo background and thrive in the collaborative process of delivering exceptional work that achieves client goals.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with the client to align on creative vision
- Primarily focus on the art direction of on-figure e-commerce shoots according to brand standards, including the organization and selections of photography
- Support other creative efforts in-studio and on-location across Print and Digital channels as requested
- Responsible for providing an array of talent options to the client when necessary
- Actively participate in style out, pre-production, and post-mortem meetings, while objectively evaluating imagery
- Exude a sense of innovation among conversation and concepting efforts
- Strategize testing opportunities in partnership with the client
- Ensure deadlines are met with a solution-oriented, efficiency-focused mindset
- Flourish relationships with the client, leadership, and internal team members
- Study the client’s brand and customer, as well as the competitive landscape
- Required to provide a portfolio
- At least 5 years of experience providing art direction within a corporate setting
- Degree in Photography, Design, Visual/Fine Arts, or related studies is preferred
- Proven expertise in a high-volume, high-paced environment
- Stellar communication, strong organizational, and time management skills
- Flexible in response to client feedback, shifting business priorities, and tight deadlines
- Holds high regard for personal performance and professional accountability
- Showcases an understanding of branding and marketing strategies
- Knowledge of channel requirements to ensure assets meet required specifications
- Proficient in all Mac-based, industry standard programs including, but not limited to InDesign, PhotoShop,
- Illustrator, and CaptureOne, as well as the Microsoft Office suite
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
We are builders of the change we want to see. Creating a better way first in the printing industry and employer-sponsored onsite health centers and now in the advertising and marketing industry. We're all partners in our business – sharing knowledge, lending a helping hand, and understanding that ideas should come from everyone. Whether you work in a client on-site, an onsite medical clinic, a full-service print facility or a logistics role, we are all makers, thinkers, innovators, and learners. Through our unique combination of art and science, we encourage you to be bold, think like an owner and become a builder of change. Be a part of the Quad story.