Silicon Valley Bank is looking for an experienced, proactive video producer to join the Multimedia team.
Title: Sr. Video Production Associate (Contractor position, Full-time)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Length of Contract: March-August 2018
• Assist in the pre-production planning and on-set production of corporate video content for internal distribution.
• Facilitate all projects at the direction of the Marketing Communications Sr. Manager & Director of Internal Communications
• Lead in the organization, scheduling, and completion of video productions
• Maintain and enhance the Media Center’s presence on corporate intranet.
• Possible overtime and/or travel may be requested.
Experience / Skills
Skills & Requirements:
• 2-3 years of video pre-production experience.
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with PCs and Macs.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Organize and schedule video shoots
• Manage video crew, contractors, and interns
• Create and maintain a digital media library utilizing CatDV
• Record and file all studio expense receipts
• Acquire materials and props as needed
• Maintain and reorder video and office supplies
• Windows, Microsoft Office, MAC OS proficiency
• Knowledge and compliance of the Silicon Valley Bank’s purchasing order system
• Competent typing skills
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• General studio organization and upkeep
Video Production and Editing skills a plus, but not required.
• Thorough knowledge of all production equipment including video cameras, lighting and sound equipment
• Lift and carry a minimum of fifty pounds
• Familiar with Apple OS and Digital Media
• Independent production and taping of video projects as needed
• Ability to troubleshoot and overcome obstacles that may hinder production
• Proficiency with the Adobe CC suite, particularly Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects
• Thorough understanding of the principles of editing
• Understanding of compression techniques with the primary aim of web delivery
About Silicon Valley Bank
We are the bank of the innovation economy. Every day, innovative businesses strive to bring about the next big thing. From technology to healthcare, from San Jose to Shanghai, our clients define what comes next. At Silicon Valley Bank, we support the businesses that invent the future. Everything we do helps innovators, enterprises and investors move bold ideas forward, fast.