As a Photography Assistant you are responsible for maintaining the visual style of Proozy.com.
- Take photographs of a multitude of apparel and accessory products in a studio setting.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of products.
- Edit, catalog and prep photos to be used for marketing opportunities including social media, website, print materials and video.
- Collaborate with marketing team to complete service specific marketing projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills
-Working knowledge of photography principles
-Experience editing photo metadata
-Experience with Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Bridge and Adobe Lightroom a plus)
-Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
-Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask
-Serve as a backup into fulfillment center positions as business dictates
-Ability to distinguish similar colors and descriptions from others
Education and Experience Required:
-High school diploma or equivalent
-1+ year previous photography experience
-Data entry experience
-Graphic design experience preferred
-Previous experience in a fashion/clothing office environment or product set up in an e-commerce business a plus
Proozy.com is your home for the biggest brands in active wear and outdoor clothing AND at the best price you will find on the internet. We offer some of the greatest products on the market from The North Face, Under Armour, Columbia, 2XU, Adidas, and More! Starting in 2015, Proozy.com has seen constant and exponential growth. Today, we are a multi-million dollar company that is still expanding. We are looking for candidates to help us keep climbing.
Please email your resume and link to your porfolio to be considered for this opportunity.