Ross Mobile Productions (RMP) delivers consistent, high-quality video and audio content from sports and other live events from around the United States, and ensures a predictable production experience and outstanding results. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to the RMP team in the role of Crewing & Scheduling Manager.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Maintain timely, accurate and complete data in QuickBase (Media Production Budgeting & Scheduling System).
• Maintain accurate show budgets through QuickBase.
• Perform data entry, billing and invoicing in QuickBase; work with Finance team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Invoices and Purchase Requisitions.
• Maintain and update all events within QuickBase in terms of scheduling, resources assigned as well as customer correspondence notes.
• Provide first level support to users of QuickBase escalating as required to resolve issues.
• Work closely with Ross Information Systems group to ensure QuickBase functionality and data meet corporate reporting and integration needs
• Schedule event resource coverage for both full-time Broadcast Truck Engineers and freelance Event Crews.
• Crew events from Ross MP’s existing resource data base as well as other approved resources
• Work with approved regional crewers, to secure crew at best possible rates
• Maintain accurate crew sheets with rates
• Send out work days and call times to crews
• Work in close collaboration with the President, Coordinating Producer and National Operations Manager to schedule required resources including Ross staff, freelance staff & equipment.
• Continuously maintain and update the master schedule to ensure full accuracy.
• Ensure that Broadcast Truck Engineer expenses are properly tracked and invoiced at the time of completion.
• Track all travel and accommodation expenses to ensure accurate billing; assist with freelance travel as required.
• Assist with logistics including travel arrangements and accommodation
• Produce technical services reports and scorecards identifying key trends and information (for example: number of days spent on specific product training, resource demand over time, types of requests, etc…).
• Performs other related duties as required.
Experience / Skills
• 2+ years general business administration experience
• Experience crewing and maintaining crew budgets
• Experience/interest in Production or Media Industry as asset
• Previous experience with QuickBase is an asset
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications for general document handling
• Skilled in professional written and verbal communications; professional telephone etiquette and effective interpersonal skills.
• Team player while also able to work without supervision
• Able to handle multiple concurrent demands while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy; highly organized in prioritizing work
• Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment.
• This role may require occasional travel
• Valid passport & driver’s license
About Ross Video
Ross powers video productions for billions of global viewers daily with the industry’s widest range of smart production solutions. Ross makes it easy to create compelling news, weather and sports broadcasts, engaging material for sports stadium screens, entertainment shows and rock concerts, educational institutions, legislative assemblies, corporate applications and inspiring content for houses of worship.