Live X is accepting applications for an ENTRY LEVEL part-time live Production Specialist for our New York office.
Based in New York City, Live X is a full-service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, video, VFX and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and multimedia to increase engagement and build brands.
We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals with a passion for live experiences. Live streaming involves working long hours in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
At Live X we assume many responsibilities and must be adaptable to many circumstances.
The responsibilities of the Live X Production Specialist may include but are not limited to the following:
• Setup and operate studio equipment on-location
• Create and update technical standards and documentation
• Act as camera operator, video switcher, or audio engineer as needed in productions
• Setup live stream and monitor live stream for issues
• Escalate issues to Technical Lead or Live Producer
• Contribute to and abide by SOP documents
• Complete detailed event reporting post-shoot
• Provide excellent communication with Technical Lead and Customer
• Operate the live switcher during live broadcasts & webcasts
These responsibilities can grow to include the following:
• Overseeing the full end-to-end production of client-based and in-house events
• Interfacing with client and location contacts to understand creative needs and ensure all technical needs for each job
(power, internet, venue fees, insurance, and permits, etc.) are met on site
• Building technical workflows that fulfill all needs for a given production
• Leading the crew in building the workflow on site
• Reporting to management on the outcome of each production
All applicants should have experience with live broadcast/live streaming, strong written and verbal communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and a flexible schedule with the ability to work mornings, nights and weekends as needed. All candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be comfortable working at heights.
About Live X
Live X is a full service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, 4K video and graphic design and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and promotional media to increase engagement and build brands.