Are you a creative Preditor who wants to work with a new media company that is building the go-to destination for Millennial Latinxs.
LatinX is the beginning of a world-wide community that includes not only Latinx but every culture and subculture of the world. Latinos are not a single monolithic bloc. LatinX should strive to target and represent each Latino demographic with authenticity, celebrating their uniqueness while striving to highlight what binds us together as a community.
LatinX is seeking a creative Preditor, with a love of pop culture, to concept and create fun, engaging and highly shareable videos and experiences for its social audiences. The ideal candidate is a hands-on digital video native who has experience producing and editing video specifically for social media audiences. This Preditor will be a key member of a small team that operates as a lean, internal department developing short-form, social first video content.
This person will be able to work collaboratively in our workflow while having the skills to be self-sufficient technically.
▪ Pitch, produce and edit original short-form videos that leverage the strengths and nuances of LatinX.
▪ Partner with team to create new highly shareable, social-first content for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and others, as well as any emerging platforms.
▪ Input into projects from conceptualization through the various stages of execution, to include: Research/ Copywriting/ Storyboarding/Editing/Producing audio post and voiceover direction (including reversions and localizing if required.)
▪ Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practices.
▪ Innovate with new edit techniques and approaches to stay ahead of the ever changing social media landscape
▪ Contribute towards building the brand identity.
▪ Make sure projects meet predetermined technical specs and deliverable needs.
▪ Able to pitch ideas to the team and stakeholders. Discuss and listen to feedback constructively and act on it.
▪ Offer a range of creative routes, where appropriate, as part of the creative development process.
▪ Engage as an enthusiastic team member, proactively sharing ideas and best practices.
▪ Creatively ambitious, willing to take risks and have fun.
Minimum 2 years of production experience creating videos for digital platforms. Interested candidates must submit a resume and reel for this job online to be considered. Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA. Must have work authorization to work in the United States. Must be 18 years or older.
▪ Strong understanding of motion graphics/text and producing/editing video for social media, especially vertical formats and ultra-short content
▪ Creative thinking skills with experience innovating that leads to engaging and playful visual storytelling
▪ Proficiency producing, styling and editing video and stills within Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
▪ Experience with motion graphics (Adobe After Effects) preferred
▪ A clear understanding of current trends in the industry, social media, OTT, etc.
▪ Ability to write strong and distinctive copy.
▪ The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a prescribed budget.
▪ Diligent about production paperwork, music reporting and adhering to the communications department working practices.
▪ Good interpersonal skills, both in contributing to the creative team, the overall On-Air team and in representing the department throughout the company.
3-6 MONTH CONTRACT WITH THE OPTION TO RENEW.
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN.
A new media company that is building the go-to destination for Millennial Latinxs.