The Legislative Technology Services Bureau (LTSB) provides leading-edge information technology services and support to the Wisconsin Legislature. LTSB is a nonpartisan legislative service agency located on the Capitol Square in downtown Madison, Wisconsin. We provide a fast-paced and cooperative atmosphere with many opportunities for professional growth.
LTSB is currently accepting applications for an enthusiastic Production Assistant to join LTSB to assist with the operation of studio equipment, lighting, studio and set preparation, as well as other duties. This position is an unbenefited, part-time, and limited-term appointment. It will begin with a six-month term with the possibility of renewal based on studio needs.
We are interested in candidates who can operate studio equipment as instructed, take direction from the studio director and producer, assist with the set-up of studio configuration, create graphics, assist with lighting, provide data maintenance and cable management, as well as any other necessary duties. This position will report primarily to the studio director.
Experience / Skills
• Excellent customer services skills
• Willing and able to work in a non-partisan environment
• Video or Photo production background
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• TV studio or remote production experience
• Lighting design
• Remote sound capture
• Graphics creation
• Soundboard operation
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree, or working towards a degree in Video Production. Training will be provided.
• Pay is dependent on experience and qualifications
• Hours of work are flexible, but will not exceed 20 hours per week