RDM is looking for a Business Development / Sales Associate to join our busy team. Your goal is to establish new business as well as work with team leaders to guide and grow the direction of our company. You will be in charge of all engagement and follow up with both prospects and contacts and assist the development of any appropriate marketing materials to do so. You will be in charge of maintaining and developing corporate contact lists, market research, CRMS, and regularly reaching out to prospective clients. The right candidate won’t just make cold calls and send emails but regularly find and attend events to network and establish new contacts.
3 to 5 years experience required.
This position offers a 60K / year salary along with 7% net commission from clients you bring on board.
This will be a contract position for the first 6 months.
Interested applicants please call (929) 388-5904 to learn more. Emails will not be considered.
Experience / Skills
* Familiarity with CRM management tools
* Lead Generation and Prospecting of new opportunities
* Prioritization, development and implementation of business development plans consistent with the company's strategy
* Work cross functionally across teams to accomplish multiple assignments including deliverables on tight deadlines for any opportunities
* Creating and maintaining tracking and reporting tools as necessary
* Ability to provide and produce data analytics and research to measure the success of our websites and other marketing tools
* Must possess outstanding interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, including a can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small
* Wordpress, SEO, Google Adwords and Analytics skills preferred
* Some marketing experience preferred
RDM is an award-winning creative production studio based in NYC. We create videos that engage viewers, inspire action, and connects clients with their audience. Specializing in advertising and branded content, RDM collaborates with clients to produce eye-catching and emotional video content.