• Produce and enhance the League’s creative video content to promote core messaging points
• Manage the day to day responsibilities of the Ivy League Network on ESPN
• Serve as the direct contact and cultivate relationships with the League’s Multimedia Directors
• Oversee the Ivy League visual identity to foster consistency and uniformity across Ivy League office and institutional content
• Serve as the direct liaison with ESPN regarding day-to-day operations
• Assist with the League’s television programming, including scheduling, commercial inventory, promotional content and monitoring the national landscape
• Serve as the on-site contact for television partners during select regular season and championship events
• Collect, organize, analyze and distribute television and Ivy League Network ratings and viewership reports to key internal audiences
• Oversee the live production of League championships and additional events
• Maintain and expand League partnerships for digital content designed at maximizing the exposure of the League to target audiences
• Manage the organization and scheduling of League PSAs to Ivy League Network broadcasts and television partners
Experience / Skills
The successful candidate must be proficient with technology, creative in providing solutions to complex and sensitive issues and be able to work independently and in a team setting to efficiently meet established goals and deadlines. Candidates must also have strong written and verbal communications skills.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in video production, communications or related field, and two to three years of experience required. Experience in fields of marketing, multimedia and technology. Extensive expertise in non-linear video editing, particularly the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, PhotoShop, Illustrator) and/or Final Cut Pro.
Experience with creative video production and live broadcast productions. Expertise in layout and graphic design is preferred. Experience working with the media. Background in broadcast or television media production preferred. Game-day/event operation experience encouraged.
About The Ivy League
The Ivy League, a Division I athletics conference office founded in 1954 and located in Princeton, N.J., seeks applications for the position of Assistant Executive Director Digital Content & Communications. The Ivy League utilizes Princeton University's Human Resources.