Video Editor / Videographer
35,000.00 — 40,000.00 per year
Robert Sharp and Associates
RSA is in search of a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. For this position we want someone who loves to tell stories. Each of our clients are unique in their space, and want to show off what makes them different. We need someone who will take initiative and help our clients further their brand.
Experience / Skills
- Recording/editing/mixing audio
- Recording/editing video
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7 or 10 editing software
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software (specifically After Effects for creating and animating motion graphics)
- Script Writing
- Writing and envisioning a shot list
- Finding and contacting talent
- Communicating with AE’s and Clients via, email, phone, or in-person meetings
- Communicating and scheduling with Video Freelancers
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Burning playable/data CD’s and DVD’s
About Robert Sharp and Associates
The business model for Robert Sharp & Associates is simple; provide amazing customer service!! Once engaged with us you will immediately receive the attention you deserve. We answer emails and phone calls the same day, projects can be turned around in as little as 72 hours and the customer is never removed from the decision making process.
This level of thinking and well-rounded experience allows us to not only gain new business, but also retain clients for long periods of time. Some have been with us for over 25 years! We are able to achieve these service goals by employing an energetic, knowledgeable, professional staff and staying ahead of traditional and ever-changing marketing trends through ongoing education and refining best practices.