Kingland is looking for an Editor/Videographer who is a well-rounded creative, up and coming Maker. You must be highly technical in order to support our postproduction team, understand production and be familiar with multiple cameras and production equipment. You will be tasked with independently shooting and editing turnkey projects. This role has a high rate of growth potential.
What You’ll Do:
• Be a turn-key resource by producing, shooting and editing various content as assigned ranging from in studio, to field production.
• Attend creative meetings, contribute creative ideas and strategies
• Develop and create budgets that are in line with the scope of work assigned to each project.
• Manage archival system assuring all assets and masters are properly backed-up and safely stored.
• Manage shared editing drive systems.
• Manage Vimeo account.
• Work with the Studio Manager to ensure all equipment including production & postproduction systems are setup and running at full capacity at all times.
• Work with the Studio Manager to organize production equipment, tracking and storing equipment and maintain a detailed inventory list before and after shoots.
• Create a master list containing gold masters for easy accessibility.
• Work as a production assistant on shoot dates, including grip, lighting, sound, and
any other duty assigned by the Sr. Producer.
• Assist with quality control ensuring videos are free of errors, typos, and glitches.
• Assist EVP, Content, Director of Production/Operations and the Studio Manager as needed.
What You'll Get:
• The opportunity to work in a world class studio facility, designed by one of the best technical and acoustical architect firms in the world.
• The opportunity to work in a relaxed, creative environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work.
• The chance to work at a fast-growing, very successful company, where new opportunities, and new initiatives, happen every day. You won't get bored!
• Work with a strong team of professionals dedicated to making great content we'll all be proud of.
• Generous vacation and paid holidays
• 401(k) company match
• 8 hours of paid volunteer time annually
• 3 weeks paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child
• Wellness reimbursement for gym equipment and apparel
• Access to free on-site fitness and recreation center
• Company match of up to $1,000 annually for charitable donations
• Free on-site covered parking
• Access to company dining facility
* Along with your resume, you must provide a link to your work/portfolio to be considered for this position.
Experience / Skills
• Minimum 2-3 years of related experience.
• Proficiency in the fundamentals of video editing and motion graphics creation; including composition, exposure, color, pacing, the ingestion of media, exporting to spec, and delivery.
• Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder.
• Working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Color and sound finishing experience is a plus.
• Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time.
• OSX operating system experience.
• Can-do attitude, with a constant willingness to learn and serve the team.
• Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Kingland Productions specializes in creating custom content for all digital and linear channels. For the past decade, the founding team has been hard at work building award-winning digital experiences. Pushing the limits of innovation, Kingland Productions connects the dots for clients by delivering compelling and entertaining content which creates more opportunities for growing their audience and more effectively building and monetizing their brands.