Vignette Creative is looking for a motivated editor and production team member who wants to dive in and make a difference at a boutique agency/documentary production company. The job is a full time position and is based on Bainbridge Island, Washington (a 30 minute ferry ride from downtown Seattle) but may involve flexible work locations and periods of intensive travel. While editing is vital to this role Vignette is a collaborative, team-oriented company that is looking for someone who also has production and creative skills to bring to the table.
Experience / Skills
- At least two years of experience in film/multimedia/journalism, shooting and editing vide
- Extensive experience editing story-driven/documentary video content
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere or equivalent NLE
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, and the Adobe CC suite a plus
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to self-manage, be resourceful, and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovating and growing a documentary-based agency
About Vignette Creative
Vignette Creative works with brands and organizations to develop engaging story-driven nonfiction content - films, photography, and multimedia productions - that help them communicate who they are and what they do with integrity and passion. We also produce original documentary and photo projects. “Real people, real stories” is our motto.