About the Role:
We’re looking for an Editor that loves to tell a good story, and who can push the envelope of how it’s told. You’ll work directly with the content producer, creatives and account executives to collaborate, development and execute video content across various platforms.
This role will primarily be focused on video editing but also requires participating in project kickoff meetings, ingesting footage post shoot, finding and editing music tracks and sound design. Additionally, you work directly with the content producer in helping to evolve and improve of our internal production capabilities as we continue to push the boundaries of production in creative and efficient ways.
What you’ll do as an Editor at Kovel/Fuller, you will:
• Ingest, organize and sync footage on media server
• Assemble footage into rough, fine and final cuts while maintaining professional standards
• Work with relevant stakeholders (producers, creatives, vfx artists, etc) to develop the edit, taking into account graphics, sourcing b-roll footage, music, and sound design
• Execute post-production prep and finalize the edit for final deliverables
• Working knowledge of audio recording and sound design.
• Manage and organize projects on media servers
• Export, compress and reformat video files as needed
• Create title cards and graphics as needed
Experience / Skills
• A strong passion for video production, creative content and video editing, with the ability to learn new skills quickly.
• 2+ years of editorial/post-production experience (studio, agency or freelance)
• Expertise in Adobe Premiere
• Proficient with exporting different file types and sizes using Media Encoder
• Multi-task and wear many hats and adapt quickly under pressure.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality assets on a quick timeline.
• Interest in advertising
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of the following programs a plus, but not required:
• After Effects
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
About Kovel/Fuller LLC
We are a independently owned full service advertising agency