We are seeking an experienced Producer to manage live corporate events, live online broadcasts, video production, and various other branding and marketing initiatives for our growing client base on a full-time basis.
You will be part of a creative and accomplished Creative and Production team in an based in our Burbank Media Center building within steps of the Warner Brothers and Disney lots. You’ll be expected to contribute your dedicated efforts, flexibility, intellect, and humor. Our company is distinguished by its exceptional Client service and, as such, you will enjoy a key role in support of a range of interesting and exciting initiatives for our Fortune 100 customers.
This full-time position is offered with a highly competitive salary (commensurate with industry experience), performance bonus, health care, 401k plan and full benefits package. Domestic, and occasional International, travel is anticipated with appropriate advance notice.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Working directly with clients and Account Managers to drive production timelines
• Brainstorming with creative teams to provide realistic solutions while maintaining the creative integrity of projects
• Assisting in the preparation of creative, financial and logistical documents including recommendations for clients
• Producing, managing and reconciling production budgets
• Managing multiple freelance and contract video crews, editors, and art directors
• Managing staff and crew travel costs and logistics
• Negotiating crew and vendor contracts
• Overseeing onsite production personnel
• Performing as onsite liaison with client
Experience / Skills
Experience with overall event pre-production, production, execution, creative problem solving and event wrap-up. It will be necessary to have prior video production experience. Your skills set will include being:
• Responsible, organized, and communicative
• Proactive, self-driven, and enthusiastic
• Experienced in constructing/managing multi-million dollar production budgets
• Highly proficient in software including: MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.), Apple Keynote, and all Cloud-based storage platforms.
About Creative Design Group, Inc.
Full service, marketing, public relations, and training agency serving our Fortune 100 clients.