We are seeking a Production Coordinator to join our team of creatives! Looking for a positive go-getter who isn't afraid to jump in and do what it takes to make things happen. This is a critical role in the overall production pipeline, as the Production Coordinator is a conduit across various teams. They help ensure that deadlines and goals are being met and regularly issue project updates to Creative leads. As a boutique shop, team members often wear multiple hats! It is critical that Production Coordinators be comfortable juggling multiple demands on their time, all while remaining cool as a cucumber. This is a full-time project based position that would start as soon as possible.
Experience / Skills
- Must have prior experience working in media production and coordinating projects from initial idea to final implementation.
- Excellent research skills with an eye to target/support the broader creative team's goals and desires.
- Highly adept at navigating team dynamics and personalities to streamline production process.
- Great communication skills- attuned to non-verbal cues and a proven ability to communicate clearly both in written and verbal scenarios. Used to assisting artists and helping them navigate their daily tasks.
- Flexible and a self-starter, ambitious worker who finds ways to fill their time without daily oversight.
- Proven track record of prioritizing and juggling multiple demands on schedule.
- Organized and efficient, comfortable managing data and tracking a large volume of project assets.
- Must be fluent in Shotgun or a similar production pipeline software for tracking tasks and deadlines.
- Stellar note-taking skills, with an ability to listen well and capture the details of a conversation together.
- Fluency in basic MS Office software, as well as demonstrable experience developing presentations in software such as Keynote or Power Point.
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries, including creation of qt’s and deliverables as required.
- A solid foundation and knowledge of the complete production process, including, Vis Dev & Story, Asset Development, 3D Animation, 2D Animation, Motion Graphics, & Compositing
- 2-4 years of previous coordination experience for VFX, Animation, or other media pipelines.
- Experience with non-standard format media or themed entertainment
- Experience with the following software is preferred but not required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign
Mousetrappe is on the cutting edge of multi-media production, working with top theme park and cultural experiences to produce state of the art content around the world for everything from theme parks to museums to live entertainment. We do this by amassing teams of creative, inspiring, hard-working, and focused people who believe in the power of storytelling to bring life and dimension to otherwise static experiences. Our culture is based on collaboration, creativity, performance and having a positive impact not only for our clients, but the people who experience our work first hand as theme park goers, museum aficionados, thrill seekers and more.