Join global agri-food company Alltech in Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™. Alltech is seeking a creative video producer to join our dynamic organization. We are looking for a talented storyteller to join our in-house media production team.
Key responsibilities are producing, filming, and editing high-level video and digital media content to support the Alltech family of companies and our marketing and corporate activities.
The work is diverse but includes brand identity videos, product explainers, promos, digital channel commercials, customer video testimonials and documentary-style profiles.
Alltech is a global company. This position is at our global headquarters and successful candidate is expected to work here in-person and not remotely. Be prepared to travel out of state and internationally for multiple days at a time.
Please send us a cover letter and briefly explain your approach to storytelling. Please include a resume with, most importantly, links to a few examples of your best work. A flashy demo reel is ok, but we would prefer to see full-length examples.
Experience / Skills
• BA or BSc in film, media production, media communications or related field.
• At least 2 years of post-college end-to-end media production experience.
• Proven ability to shoot high-quality video, audio capture, manage professional lighting.
• Experience with editing with Adobe Creative Cloud media production tools – especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop
• Experience with drone work, photography a plus
You must be able to collaborate closely within a professional team, and with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content. Be prepared to work and develop under a senior media producer.