Conference USA is seeking a qualified and energetic individual who will manage the technology, design and
implementation of an aggressive video content creation and distribution plan for Conference USA and its members.
Conference USA’s headquarters are located in Coppell, Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create quality, relevant, creative original content for all C-USA sports to be used across multiple platforms, including
but not limited to: social media platforms, in-venue, websites and television.
• Work with media/marketing/branding/promotions group to develop and implement ideas to promote the Conference,
its members, and its corporate partners on all multimedia platforms.
• Shoot and edit feature content from C-USA Championships and Media Days; producing high-quality video features to
highlight C-USA, C-USA members and student-athletes.
• Assist with regular posting of video content as standalone or support to Conference news.
• Create and deliver motion graphics and video board content for C-USA Championship venues.
• Serve as a liaison with member school athletics communications and video staffs, providing support for institution
video needs, coordinate live broadcasts during the regular season and execute Championship multimedia plans.
• Liaison with ESPN and member video production staffs to confirm that school produced content is meeting ESPN
production requirements while leading the effort to improve video production capabilities across the league.
• C-USA Office contact for school football video coordinators and officials.
• Primary contact for replay technology for all C-USA sponsored sports.
• Work with Director of Multimedia and Assistant Director of Multimedia to develop and implement social media
strategy and creative content to support that strategy.
• Under direction of Senior Associate Commissioner, work with broadcast partners on various initiatives, including onsite facility needs, obtaining and distributing highlight footage, obtaining and distributing school institutional spots
and online broadcast accessibility.
• Manage and maintain all C-USA multimedia department equipment and coordinate the evaluation of technology
trends as they relate to C-USA and member institutions.
• Serve as the main contact for office AV/IT needs and serve as liaison with third party IT contractor (Aspire).
• Some travel required.
• Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience / Skills
Skills and Experience Needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, new media or other related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in multimedia, video production, new media or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
• Can work independently and as part of a team environment and on collaborative efforts.
• Possesses knowledge of: Adobe Premiere or corresponding software of the Mac; Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
graphics software, lettering and animation software (e.g. Adobe After Effects); Ross XPression; and advanced
knowledge of video and audio engineering.