The Wisconsin Badgers are looking for a live Production Coordinator with a passion for fan engagement and brand development to coordinate the live productions and content creation for video board events. This role should be pursued by a self- motivated individual with a keen eye for trending styles and innovative ideas. Our goal is for this individual to put forth high-level products and experiences to the diverse audiences that pass through our venues on game day.
- Oversee the live production for video board events;
- Collaborate with other departments in the creation and execution of show scripts;
- Produce entertaining and engaging video board broadcasts; ensuring a positive fan
- Research and develop creative content ideas for use in video board productions;
- Manage the programming of LED signs, IPTV systems and organization of files on a shared network;
- Train and guide students, and staff on use of video equipment and software;
- Teach staff various broadcasting procedures and provide direction and feedback;
- Assist with studio and location shoots as needed;
- Assist with the hiring of student staff.
Experience / Skills
- Experience with Daktronics or similar LED software and equipment, preferably in a Division I or professional sports environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software, including Premiere/After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator, to create graphics and videos;
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required by events.
- Extensive knowledge of audiovisual methods, mediums and techniques used for live video production;
- Proven artistic skills and creativity;
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a time sensitive, fast-paced environment;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Strong technical aptitude with ability and willingness to learn live video production techniques and computer software.
- Extensive sports knowledge.