47,500.00 — 50,000.00 per year
K-STATE ATHLETICS, INC. // KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
• Provide camera work/editing/producing for official K-State Athletics video projects requested from K-State Athletics departments and/or sports, media and/or outside entities, and by Director of Video Services and/or Senior Director of Video Services.
• Primary in-house video production lead covering men's basketball.
• Serve on crew for K-StateHD.TV and/or videoboard crew for K-State Athletics home events as needed.
• Assist in development of student workers via training/assisting for K-State Athletics editing projects and/or assignments.
Experience / Skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• One year of experience working with or in college athletics
• One year of experience working live game productions
• Ability to create graphics for social media/video productions
• Ability to use and train others on Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and/or After Effects
• Must possess a valid driver’s license at all times
• Must be able to work evenings/weekends/holidays as required
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
About K-STATE ATHLETICS, INC. // KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-State, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com