The Production Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be to manage all facets of communication to and from the TOUR’s International Media partners for all programming, production and operations support. This position will also be responsible for supporting the production and distribution of creative content. This position will liaise with multiple departments to support the development, production, delivery and tracking of a variety of international content across the globe. Potential candidate requires ability to communicate strongly and effectively both internally and externally.
- Work with Senior Broadcast Manager to support production and content needs for the PGA TOUR’s international broadcasters with careful consideration to contractual requirements and limitations.
- Manage all facets of communication to and from the TOUR’s International Media partners for all programming, production, and operations support.
- Manage and communicate directly with international media partners. Fulfilling individual partner requests; understanding different cultures, time zones and production needs.
- Perform day to day transmission and program operations support for international media partners
- Manage and oversee the development, production, distribution and tracking of TOUR promotional spots
- Compile and maintain international video library and library programming list
- Work with Senior Broadcast Manager to manage and execute all aspects of international broadcaster support and attendance at THE PLAYERS
- Maintain and manage international production client contact databases and distribution lists
- Lead short form content delivery, uploading, tracking, and troubleshooting
- Maintain international programming website, and work across departments to ensuring all information is accurate
- Lead all tournament player interview request efforts for international team, including planning, execution, delivery, and tracking
- Provide on-site support for international media partners at PGA TOUR events including advance planning for resources, player access and on-site filming requests.
- Manage and fulfill partner footage requests
- Act as point person to address any issues that affect international programming and communicate clearly with international broadcasters about weather, technical or production issues
- Identify areas of opportunity to share PGA TOUR messaging with relevant international partners
- Represent International Media department internally on a variety of projects to support the development, production, delivery and tracking of international content across the globe
Experience / Skills
- Bachelors degree required
- 2 - 3 years experience in a TV production, preferable in a sports or news environment
- Knowledge of live sports programming
- International experience and golf knowledge preferred
- Job requires a highly organized and detail oriented individual
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Must be willing to work non-traditional schedule with shifted hours and on weekends
- Hybrid work environment
About PGA TOUR
When most people think of the PGA TOUR, they envision famous golfers, exciting tournaments, and the TOUR’s generous support of more than 3,000 charities. We are all of these things, but there’s much more to the PGA TOUR than meets the eye.
Behind the TOUR’s international reputation for sports excellence and philanthropic leadership is a dedicated team of business, sports management and entertainment professionals working together to support our players and advance our mission.
Headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., we’re a dynamic group of individuals with diverse talents who share a deep respect for the sport of golf and the positive impact it has in communities across the United States and internationally.
If your goals include being part of an exciting team that emphasizes professional development and the personal satisfaction of contributing to important causes, we encourage you to explore the many advantages and benefits of a career with the TOUR.