Job Title: Audio Production Specialist
Location: Liberty, Missouri
Reports To: Director Production Operations
About LTN Global:
LTN® Global is a worldwide leader in video technology solutions for producers and distributors of broadcast-quality content. Built on the world’s fastest and most reliable IP multicast network, LTN’s universal media ecosystem unites modular services and integrates with other leading technologies to bring full-video-chain workflows, driving scale from creation and acquisition to monetization and delivery. LTN has been connecting the world with transformative video experiences for more than twelve years and continues to make content more valuable and relevant to media organizations and global audiences.
• Work with a team to Mix and maintain high quality standards for Live Broadcast
• Communicate with production staff and production employees in a professional manner
• Work closely with the entire engineering and production staff for all events
Experience / Skills
• 3 years of production experience
• 3 years of live production experience
• 3 years of remote production and knowledge of remote production procedures
• Successful team member
• Must be COVID vaccinated
• Good written and oral communication
• Positive Demeanor
• Highly organized
• Live production troubleshooting ability and experience
• Understanding of Operation and Audio consoles and DAWs - CalRec, Behringer, Studer, SSL, Harison, AVID, Reaper.
• Understanding of Operation and Programming of intercom systems ( RTS,Unity, Clear-Com, Riedel).
• In depth knowledge of IP audio workflows.(AES67, DANTE, OMNEO, 2110-30)
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of Audio Codecs.
• Basic understanding of SMPTE 2110
• VMIX experience or knowledge
• Time on the job varies with schedule of live broadcasts
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and equipment)
• Travel – to remote locations