Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for merchandise management, prep and return, image asset routing, photography data basing and other administrative functions within a photo studio operation.
- Gather, organize, track and maintain all product/merchandise/samples
- Update photography database for all products used in photography
- Organize and maintain the inventory within the advertising sample/prop area
- Provide merchandise status reports as required
- Facilitate and expedite the return of all samples/product/merchandise/props to place of origin
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
- Mac literate in the use of Word, Excel, and internet browsers
- Additional Company Information:
- We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
We are builders of the change we want to see. Creating a better way first in the printing industry and employer-sponsored onsite health centers and now in the advertising and marketing industry. We're all partners in our business – sharing knowledge, lending a helping hand, and understanding that ideas should come from everyone. Whether you work in a client on-site, an onsite medical clinic, a full-service print facility or a logistics role, we are all makers, thinkers, innovators, and learners. Through our unique combination of art and science, we encourage you to be bold, think like an owner and become a builder of change. Be a part of the Quad story.