The Multimedia Marketing Coordinator is responsible for designing, coordinating, and producing a wide variety of materials to promote Rosendin’s branding and messaging for internal and external distribution. This includes digital/web/mobile, audiovisual, videography, photography, printed collateral, presentations, social media graphics, banners and posters, and other design-related projects as needed. The ideal candidate would be comfortable quickly developing and turning around high-quality video and photo content. Seeking someone with 3-5 years of professional experience. Work is performed under the supervision of the Corporate Director of Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to tell stories through video, photography, and other digital media working with the Multimedia Marketing Specialist, Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Graphic Designer, Corporate Director of Marketing, and other departments to support Rosendin’s goals, programs and events.
• Produce digital video and multimedia messages, including scriptwriting, storyboarding, field production, video recording, editing, and graphic elements.
• Create original and trend-forward design concepts ensuring the timely execution of each stage in the production process.
• Design and manage creative assets for special projects.
• Work design through production on digital assets.
• Maintain strong communication with internal departments/clients.
• Create, identify, and edit graphic images and photos based on strict brand standards and guidelines for print, social media, and web.
• Create digital images for animation.
• Coordination with teams across the country for photography support.
• Transfer audio/video files for editing and support the editing process as needed.
• The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work performed by this position. This is not a complete listing, and other duties will be assigned based on the position’s role within the business unit.
• Perform other creative duties as assigned or required.
• 50% - 65%
• General work environment - sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions, such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning. However, some work may be in extreme outdoor elements, including heat, cold, wind, and rain.
• Noise level is usually low to medium
• Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
Experience / Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework or degree in film production, photography, marketing, graphic design, or other related fields.
• Can be a combination of education, training, and relevant experience.
• Graphic design experience a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Multimedia and video production, photo composition, graphic design, and visual storytelling.
• New and emerging trends in communication media and technology.
• Ability to create multimedia narratives and messages using digital video programs and equipment.
• Exceptional storytelling experience.
• Ability to positively light in all conditions, including exterior lighting and lighting control – reflectors, bounce boards, ScrimJim, flags, tungsten, LED, and HMI lights.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Ability to brainstorm creative ideas.
• Ability to take direction from others.
• Ability to understand business objectives and goals and prioritize tasks to meet said goals.
• Ability to thrive as part of a team and provide guidance to developing team members.
• Expert in video, photo, and graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Journalistic standards for visual and written communication.
• Communicate effectively with others in writing and face-to-face interaction.
• Must be able to interface with internal and external stakeholders and practice effective time management to work within tight deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to pivot quickly.
• Ability to maintain assigned equipment.
Rosendin is an employee-owned electrical engineering, power and communications provider and is the largest privately held electrical contractor in the United States. With over 7,000 employees and experience worldwide, we have built upon a 100+ year reputation for quality design and installations. Rosendin’s experience in the industry sectors is well rounded and includes Data Centers, Education, Healthcare, Institutional, Renewable Energy, Transportation, Commercial, Entertainment, Telecom, Heavy Industrial, and Design-Build. Our success has been rooted in our people. We all come together around long-term vision and a sense of shared ownership. As a group, we do whatever it takes to ensure the success of our business…and your career.