The Senior Manager Broadcasting Production will be part of a small team responsible for providing on-site and studio support to our Network Partners during PGA TOUR telecasts. This position will provide relevant storytelling content and help integrate PGA TOUR messaging into our telecasts.
- On-site responsibilities at PGA TOUR events dealing with all television related issues involving Network partners, Tournament Director, title sponsor and rules
- Develop strong relationships with our Network Partners
- Create weekly obligation document for our Network Partners that includes, but not limited to CEO messaging, PGA TOUR contractual obligations, etc.
- Work with Sr. Director, Broadcasting Production on the scheduling and future development of CEO interviews and messaging
- Assist in monitoring network telecasts and creating accurate and timely Executive level telecast reports
- Work closely with Broadcasting, Communications and Competitions on the process and selection of featured groups
- Work with the Network graphics and production teams on the use of current and updated tour, tournament and sponsor logos.
- Identify Network telecast and studio accolades, issues, concerns and assist in gathering relevant video clips for distribution to appropriate departments at the PGA TOUR
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Management or related field required
- Seven years of experience in the broadcasting industry, including a production, programming, or network/sports background; Live broadcast and/or production experience desirable.
- Knowledge of broadcast and live production.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation abilities
- Knowledge of the game of golf is strongly preferred
About PGA TOUR
When most people think of the PGA TOUR, they envision famous golfers, exciting tournaments, and the TOUR’s generous support of more than 3,000 charities. We are all of these things, but there’s much more to the PGA TOUR than meets the eye.
Behind the TOUR’s international reputation for sports excellence and philanthropic leadership is a dedicated team of business, sports management and entertainment professionals working together to support our players and advance our mission.
Headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., we’re a dynamic group of individuals with diverse talents who share a deep respect for the sport of golf and the positive impact it has in communities across the United States and internationally.
If your goals include being part of an exciting team that emphasizes professional development and the personal satisfaction of contributing to important causes, we encourage you to explore the many advantages and benefits of a career with the TOUR.