● All editorial requirements Final Cut Pro 7, Premiere Pro
● Project Development and Management: story development, brand and series creation, music procurement, vision, deliverables
● Color Correction, Broadcast Safe, After Effects
● Compressing and Conversions for all output demands
● Teaching all levels individual and groups, including DCTV, New York Film Academy, and TA at Parsons.
Selected Client List:
David Lee Roth, Andrzej Krakowski, United Nations DP, Pier 59 Studios, SAC Capital, S X SW Festivals and Conferences, HarperCollins, Better Homes and Gardens, Duston Spear, Cage Gallery, Manoj Baviskar, Joachim Pissarro, BMI, Phil Niblock/Experimental Intermedia, Chashama, Stadium Red, Dance Movement Workshop, Glassnote Records, Roosevelt House
Software Final Cut Pro 7, Premiere Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Compressor, Modul8, After Effects, Photoshop, Pro-tools, Mpeg Streamclip, InDesign, MaxMSP. Software Patch Inventor APE (Audio Processing Etcher)
Author "Final Cut Pro for the Visual Mind"
Selected Venues where work has been shown: PS1 MOMA, Issue Project Room, Ramis Barquet Gallery, Museum of Natural History, Parker's Box Gallery, Galapagos, Clocktower Gallery, Andrew Roth Gallery, Queen's Museum, Pier 59 Studios, Dixon Place, Flamboyán Theater, Ft Tildon: Studio 7.
Solo Show The L Cafe, Solo Show: Silent Barn, Harvestworks, Solo Show: The Wild Project.
Upcoming: Dir."Far Away": to be screened at Anthology Film Archives, December 2016
We have been in the industry since 2007.