CrowdRx (A Global Medical Response Solution)
244 W 54th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, New York 10019
Led by Dr. Andrew Bazos, a Harvard A.B., Yale M.D., and Columbia-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine, our team of emergency physicians, paramedics, EMTs, and public safety experts prescribe and deliver medical services for sets, productions, and live events throughout the U.S.
THE SAFE WAY FORWARD FOR TELEVISION AND FILM PRODUCTION DURING COVID-19
Guidelines have recently been implemented for the safe resumption of on-set production in the television and film industries. In addition to enhanced medical services including temperature screening and wellness questionnaires, several guilds and studios mandated the creation of a new position: a COVID-19 Compliance Officer.
The duties of this new position are critical to protecting cast, crew and the public at large. Without a COVID Compliance Officer, production often cannot resume.
CrowdRx, a Global Medical Response (GMR) solution, has been a fixture on TV and movie sets for more than 30 years. Our physician-led approach to stand-by medical services is proven and a known quantity among cast members and producers alike. When searching for a COVID-19 Compliance Officer, look no further than the medics already on set—CrowdRx.
HOW IT WORKS
As a leader and innovator in screening and testing for COVID-19, we use the best-trained medics with access to the latest technology to help a myriad of industries get back to work safely. The current guidelines for COVID-19 are specific and require the know-how of an established healthcare provider with comprehensive, turn-key, end-to-end coverage capabilities. Our Set Medic program offers just that.
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs), trained in Basic Life Support (BLS) including CPR, Oxygen and Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- COVID-19 screening using the latest non-contact infrared camera thermometers
- Easy-to-use screening app
- COVID-19 swab testing
- Symptom monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provision, education and insurance of compliant usage
- Monitoring physical distancing
- Enhanced options for monitoring COVID-19-positive individuals through GMR’s Nurse Navigation resources
BENEFITS OF THE CROWDRX SET MEDIC PROGRAM
- Program overseen by physicians with access to the latest science and compliant with all CDC recommendations
- Comprehensive network across the country with a concentration of resources in high-production states like California, New York and Florida
- Enhanced options for monitoring COVID-19-positive cast and crew, ensuring proper treatment and safely returning them to the set
- Staffed by EMTs trained and equipped for BLS response as well as COVID-19 compliance n EMTs are covered by CrowdRx comprehensive insurance – workers compensation, professional/malpractice and general liability
GO WITH THE LEADER YOU KNOW: CROWDRX
Highly skilled with low overhead, our medics deliver quality medical care and COVID-19 oversight to help you keep your set safe and affordable. For more information visit www.crowdRx.org or call 888.912.7693
We have been in the industry since 1989.