37 years. Audio Engineer A.E.S. Broadcast / Live Sound / Locations Sound Recordist with 35 years experience working in Television, Film, Live Event, Corporate and concert production.
I work all over the state of Florida and Nationally/Internationally
I have worked on programs ranging from international/national Broadcast to corporate communications. Mixing/Boom. I am comfortable working in Studio as well as with remote audio. Travel is no problem. NASA clearance for security ( Space X, ULA: United Launch Alliance, Boeing, Lockheed Martin).
Some of my Production Experience Includes:
- Starz Network: Utility Boom on "Magic City" Pilot TV Show. Two Seasons 2011/2012. Miami, Florida.
- USA network: Utility Boom on "Graceland" Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Rob Schneider "Real Rob" Sound mixer 2014..Not credited. left prod. due to accident
- TruTV: Location Sound Recordist/Mixer on "Shaq UPLOAD" 2012, 2013
- Bubby Watson. Behind the scene Oakley still promotional 2013
- A1 for PBS on staff (Quality)
- Freelancing for "The Golf Channel"
-ABC World News NYC
- Toured as Live Sound Engineer in the Gospel Music industry.
- Taught Audio at Fullsail for 2 years
- Worked on "Reality Show" with LA Prod. Co. for WEtv.com. Shooting Seven months until Jan.08 on HI DEF. 2007-08 "Cheerleader U"
- TVMR.com: A1 / A2 mixing for broadcast - Boeing launches at Kennedy Space Center.
- Recording/Mixing Engineer. Shalondainc.com Recording Studio Owner: Johnnie Wilder Jr. former leader of HEATWAVE
- Just elected to be on the Board of Directors: http://womeninfilmfl.org/ 2014-2018
- Endorsed by DPAmicrophones.com worldwide. (DPA Master)
-America Got Talent
-Celebrity Apprentice behind the scenes Universal Studios
-Premiere App #GoIguanas 3 season mixing sound
Current Clients include: Universal/Nickelodeon "Your Family has Guts" national show EFP., PBS, Speed Channel, Discovery Channel 3D, ABC Sports Ky. Derby, CBS network, ACCESS HOLLYWOOD: Nacey ODel with Celine Dion at Walt Disney World, Keanu Reeves, James Best, ESPN, Visual Impact, WEtv, The Golf Channel, TvMR.com, Ad-tech.com, LDM World Wide Productions, HGTV network: Green House Giveaway, LionTv for PBS "History Detectives", Bongo Productions: Extreme Weight Loss(ABC),Shape Entertainment: Toy Hunter(Travel Ch),GoToTeam.com for Fox Network and Geraldo, Universal Harry Potter VIP/Red carpet with film cast behind the scenes tours, MSNBC, NBC, uplinks. 2015 NFL Network Tampa Bay Buck Draft: Live uplinks mixing., 2015/2016. Three season Telemundo Network: La Voz Kids reality show mixing Universal Studios Stage 19 ( 2 years Emmy nominated for Sound.)
I have built up a strong network within the production community and remain involved in organizations such as FMPTA and Women in Film and Television. I served as the Executive Vice President of Orlando Chapter 2011/12: Florida Motion Picture Association. FMPTA.org. 2014-20 Six years on the Board of Directors of Women in Film. Florida Chapter. An international organization
I have been in the industry since 1981.
Rick walked into our doc shoot in Florida as a local hire and in 5 minutes felt we had worked together many times. Always great to work with seasoned pros.
Rick is a great person to work with. We send him to shoots without a doubt in our minds that he will deliver a great product. Thanks Rick!
I worked with Rick on multiple EA SPORTS projects. The results are crystal clear and he is total pro. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any type of project.
Senior Video Editor / Compositor
www.DigiDojo.net (personal website)
I have worked with Rick Alexander on several projects - he did audio work for me on several DVDs and CDs. I first met him when I was doing Pledge Drives at WMFE in Orlando, the PBS affiliate. We hit it off because we had a similar sense of humor. Rick was also one of my producers on my celebrity interview radio show, "The Linnda Durre' Show." He is a man who is dependable, easy to work with, and who thinks out of the box. He comes up with clever, creative suggestions and solutions. He knows how to network. He has a commitment to excellence and goes the extra mile. I highly recommend Rick Alexander.
--Linnda Durre', Ph.D.
Director, Producer, Award Winning Filmmaker