The Shadowlight Group offers a unique solution to production companies looking for a location easy to get to, easy to access and easy to stage.
The Shadowlight Group is close enough to be convenient yet far enough away from metropolitan rates to give you a competitive edge on your budget and the freedom to produce without organizational restrictions.
Shadowlight is accutely aware of the logistical challenges of finding a suitable location capable accommodating a variety of different productions and we are prepared to help you meet those challenges head on.
125,000 sq. ft. studio includes
• 32’ to the grid
• 2,000 square foot carpentry shop
• Full service food syling kitchen
• Dressing rooms
• Client offices
• 10,000 + props (furniture / soft-goods / hardwares)
• 25-30 standing stock sets
• 200 amp receptacles throughout the studio with room to grow
• 7 standard dock height and 4 ground level entry doors
• Ancillary video services include A/B/C-roll capabilities and full post-production editing suites
• 6 staff photographers
• 4 staff designers / stylists
• 14 staff carpenters
• 5 staff mac artists
• Camera crew as needed
• Dedicated receiving and logistical staff
We have been in the industry since 2000.