Videographer, Producer, Editor
• 4K, HD, DSLR, C-Log, S-Log, C-Log
• Shoot with Sony FS7, Canon EOS C300 Mark II, Canon EOS C100 Mark II, Canon DSLR 5D Mark III, Canon EF L-series lenses, Sony XDCAM PMW-200, EX3, EX1R, EX1, HVR-Z7U, other cameras, Freefly MoVI M5 gimbal device, DJI Osmo
• Sachtler & Bogen tripods, 4' and 3 Rhino slider kit, Redrock Micro Shoulder Rig, monopod, etc.
• Lighting : 1 Wescott and 2 Intellytech LED Lite Panels, 2 Zylight Z90s LEDs, Lowel Tota, Rifa, Omni, & Pro lights, Mole-Richardson Mini-mole, on-camera light, Soft boxes with grids, Scrim Jim, black net, gels, flexfill, clamps, etc
• Green screening
• Sound Devices 302 mixer, Zoom H4N recorder, Sennheiser UHF and Lectrosonics VHF wireless kits, Tram lavs, Senn ME66 shotgun, Shure SM57; boom pole, mic stands, splitter, XLRs, breakaways, adaptors, etc.
• Adobe Premiere CC, Final Cut Pro 7, web video, etc.
My name is Lynn Weissman, and I'm a Videographer, Editor, and Producer. I love mixing the art and science of video production to tell a good story. I get to be both a geek and an empathetic human being.
Single & multi-camera video production and editing. Solo shooting or small crews, or as a member of a larger crew. Pre-production, producing, scripting, videography, Premiere CC and FCP 7 video editing, Lumetri color correction, DVD authoring, media transfer, web video, etc. I am professional, reliable, and nice to work with.
My video projects have won festival, competition, and grant awards; aired on public and cable television, and screened nationwide and in Canada.
Whether I'm shooting producing, editing, or behind the lens, I feel privileged to capture extraordinary stories and events, and to meet extraordinary people. I especially love shooting documentaries, artists, and 'real life,' though I make videos about all kinds of things.
I launched my video business in 2002, after earning my second Master's degree, in Philanthropy and Media, from the Visionaries Institute at Suffolk University, with a full merit scholarship through the generosity of actor Sam Waterston.
I speak enough Spanish to be conversationally polite.
I have been in the industry since 2002.
Facebook and Cambridge Analytica (Interview Excerpt)