Videographer, Gaffer/Grip, AC, Producer, Editor
• 4K, HD, DSLR, S-Log, C-Log
• Own/shoot w/ Sony FS7, Sony A7 III, Sony XDCAM PMW-200, Canon EOS C100 Mark II, Canon DSLR 5D Mark III cameras
• Slew of nice Canon and Sony lenses
• DJI Ronin-S gimbal, 4' and 2' Rhino slider, Redrock Micro Shoulder Rig, Monopod, etc.
• Sachtler & Bogen tripods
• Lighting : 1 Westcott and 2 Intellytech LED Lite Panels, 2 Zylight Z90s LEDs, Lowel Tota, Rifa, Omni, & Pro lights, Mole-Richardson Mini-mole, on-camera light, Soft boxes with diffusion and grids, Scrim Jim, black net, gels, flexfill, clamps, etc
• Green screening
• Also shoot with Canon EOS C300 Mark II, Sony EX3, EX1R, EX1, HVR-Z7U, other cameras, MoVI M5 Freefly gimbal device, DJI Osmo
• Mixer, Zoom H4N recorder, Sennheiser UHF and Lectrosonics VHF wireless kits, Tram lavs, Senn ME66 shotgun, Shure SM57; boom pole, mic stands, splitter, XLRs, breakaways, adaptors, etc.
• Adobe Premiere CC, Lumetri Color, LUTs, Final Cut Pro 7, web video, etc.
My name is Lynn Weissman, and I'm a Videographer, Editor, and Producer. I love mixing the art and science of video production to tell a good story. I get to be both a geek and an empathetic human being.
Single & multi-camera video production and editing. Solo shooting or small crews, or as a member of a larger crew. Pre-production, producing, scripting, videography, Premiere CC and FCP 7 video editing, Lumetri color correction, LUTs, media transfer, web video, DVDs, etc. I am professional, reliable, and nice to work with.
My video projects have won festival, competition, and grant awards; aired on public and cable television, and screened nationwide and in Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Whether I'm shooting producing, editing, or behind the lens, I feel privileged to capture extraordinary stories and events, and to meet extraordinary people.
I launched my video business in 2002, after earning my second Master's degree, in Philanthropy and Media, from the Visionaries Institute at Suffolk University, with a full merit scholarship through the generosity of actor Sam Waterston.
I speak enough Spanish to be conversationally polite.
I have been in the industry since 2006.