• Copyedit video scripts, which are read by professional narrators.
• Proofread and transcribe scripts that accompany videos as a voice-over or on-screen.
• Provide audio quality assurance for dialogue and content relevancy to each prepared video clip. Wochit
works with a variety of news agencies, including: The Associated Press, Reuters, Getty
Images, AFP and Bloomberg.
• Filter and edit media assets and resources that are featured in each published
video on Wochit’s website. Wochit has reported a 300% revenue increase from 2014 and a 100% growth increase in paying customers in 2015.
Wochit Video Examples
Momentum Communications Group
Videographer/Video Editor: Freelance
• Film, produce and edit videos for various clients around the New York/New Jersey area. • Video reel – www.youtube.com/scolan09
• Write and produce SEO-friendly headlines and scripts that are featured alongside CineSport videos on the web. CineSport has had an average of 12 million monthly viewers since adapting
this format, an increase of over 20%.
• Manage and organize lists of shared and original video data on Brightcove Studio and django CMS. CineSport is syndicated to over 100 web sites, including over 30 newspaper sites.
Eat! Drink! Italy! Season 3 Italy Assistant Producer April 2015 • Assisted with film production and B-roll alternative footage during filming for season 3 of Eat! Drink! Italy!
Legend Productions, Inc. Ardsley, New York Associate Producer: Freelance November 2013 - November 2014
• Assisted staff with live video events, scripting, graphics design and concept development.
• Brainstormed ideas for event, lighting and scenic designs that best met the client’s needs for the highest quality
• Created video posts and digital effects that were heavily featured in the events Legend Productions hosted.
VIDEO & WEB PRODUCTION SKILLS
Video Editing Programs: Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe Premiere CS6, Final Cut Pro X.
Product Knowledge: Final Cut Studio, Microsoft Office, basic HTML, WordPress, Brightcove Studio, Adobe
Photoshop CS3, Preview, Outlook, Ooyala, Keynote, django CMS, iShowU HD Pro.
Elon University Elon, N.C. Bachelor of the Arts, Broadcast Communications
August 2005 – May 2009
I have been in the industry since 2009.