Jib, Steadicam, Techno, Drone, Remote Head/Robo Camera Operator
Highlights of my credits as a camera operator and technician include:
• Live entertainment events — GRAMMY Awards, Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, MTV Video Music Awards, New Year's Eve in Times Square, Super Bowl Halftime Shows
• Music — Bruce Springsteen, Taylor Swift, James Blunt, TIDAL Festivals, TRL on MTV
• Studio shows — Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, SportsCenter, VICE Live
• Reality — Great Christmas Light Fight, Project Runway, Real Housewives, Teen Mom
• Comedy — Dana Carvey, Dave Chappelle, Leslie Jones, Steve Martin and Martin Short, Tracy Morgan, Patton Oswalt, Colin Quinn
• Episodics/sitcoms — Sesame Street, Kevin Can Wait, Happy!
• Corporate — NY Auto Show, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Sony
Following in the footsteps of a generation of Baltons in film and TV, I've spent my entire life behind the camera — I was building jibs before I was building Legos! This led me to Syracuse University, where I earned a dual degree in TV/Radio/Film and Policy Studies, and served as general manager of the student TV studio, CitrusTV. Spearheading CitrusTV's transition to HD and expansion project landed me an internship at ESPN, where I was a jib and Steadicam operator on studio shows such as Baseball Tonight, NFL Live, and SportsCenter for several years before embarking on a freelance career.
I have been in the industry since 2004.