Full Sail Real World Education Orlando, FL.
• Associate of Science Degree - Recording Arts - July 29, 2006
-Course Director’s Award for Essential Skills for the Audio Industry
-Digidesign Pro Tools Operator Certification for Post and Music
• Bachelor of Science Degree - Entertainment Business Law - June 28, 2007
Varitalk Los Angeles, CA 3/08 – 7/09
Head Audio Engineer for Varitalk Los Angeles
• Recording, processing, editing, and mixing audio content.
• Effectively acting as a mediator between the client and talent when dealing with recordings.
• Proper set-up and break down of audio equipment when utilizing a mobile recording rig or studio set-up.
• Execute interstate mobile recordings.
• Organization and preparation of scripts and data logs.
• Provide assistance with the research and development of ad campaigns.
Real 2 Reels Orlando, FL 12/05 – 1/08
• Collaborated with CEO for various services, including recording, mixing and editing audio content.
• Managed artist relations and promotions.
• Assisted in the research and development of the Real 2 Reels website, which led to a successful launch of their online community.
Proper Knowledge of:
• Signal Flow
• Small to Large, Analog and Digital Consoles
• Digital Audio Workstations
• Pro Tools on HD and LE Systems
• Tracking, Editing, and Mixing
• Dynamic and Time-Based Effects
• SMPTE Timecode
• Basic Electronics Repair
• AES (Audio Engineer Society)