New York, New York
Executive producer / production manager of corporate communication initiatives,
Extensive video, meetings & events, and trade show production and staging background.
My mission: To help create and execute strategic communication solutions that support employee success and build customer loyalty.
Core production capabilities:
- Produce: B2B meetings & events and B2B & B2C interactive exhibits
- Produce, write & direct: film, video, print, and web-based content
Creative & operations experience:
- Sales & marketing campaign development, production & implementation
- Business development and account management
- Project objectives development & execution
- Budget & timeline development & management
- Executive speech coaching
- Personnel hiring, development & management
Production History: Most recently, I worked at Maritz Interactions where I co-developed the company's web collaboration offering and led their production partnership with the world's largest private satellite network, Velocity Broadcasting.
Prior to this, I was on staff at NYC's CCG MetaMedia, a pioneering interactive medcom agency, and Image Zone, an innovative video & meeting production company.
As a meeting & event producer, I’ve worked with marketing and product teams at AstraZeneca, Wyeth, Pfizer, Novartis Animal Health, Eisai, Abbott, Forest, and J&J.
In the exhibit field, I utilized experiential, interactive, and immersive technologies – including video walls, virtual reality, 3D films, and wireless-PDAs – long before they became exhibit standbys.
I have been in the industry since 1979.