Summary: I am outstanding at working with audio, video and PC
based applications. Highly skilled in supporting
computer systems, software programs and end users, I
am dedicated to finding a permanent career that is
challenging and rewarding.
Infocor Milwaukee, WI
Audio Visual Installer,Service Technician 3/2008 to
* Installed and positioned integrated audio/video
equipment such as projectors, microphones,
speakers, digital signage, large scale rack
equipment, smart boards, low voltage cables &
* Demonstrated and taught how to use audiovisual
equipment, smart boards and other teaching and
* Operated, mixed and recorded video and audio for
West Bend Mutual Insurance weekly in-network
* Was instrumental in integrating the new audio
visual system in the 2008 Potowatami casino
* Reading and modifying blue prints, wiring
diagrams & room layouts.
* Engineered, assembled and tested connections
such as vga, rca, bnc, serial, ethernet, phoenix
connectors, xlr,1/4 and 1/8 inch audio,
splicing/soldering connections, etc.
* Ran data and low voltage cable to wall
terminals, data closets and control room
locations. Cable pulls were up to 500 feet
through ducts, drywall, concrete and brick.
Waukesha County Technical College Pewaukee, WI
Media Technician/PC Support 9/2005 to 5/2008
* Working as Head Evening Media / Support
* In charge of all distance learning classroom
setup and special event setup during the evening
and on the weekend.
* Maintaining, setting up and training instructors
on all media related devices including data
projectors, document cameras, video switching
boxes and audio gear.
* Wireless internet support and common desktop /
laptop troubleshooting for students, staff and
* Provided assistance with Microsoft Office, Smart
Notebook and other media related programs.
* Camera operator and audio engineer for WCTC
* Trained new employees in the proper maintenance,
use and setup of media related equipment and
* Performed maintenance on media equipment and
* Notified supervisors when major equipment
repairs were needed.
* Diagnosed and resolved media system problems in
* Produced nightly report for WCTC media director
regarding setup and media team schedule.
* Created and maintained digital inventory of
* Tested and reviewed media equipment for used
gear sale on WCTC auction web page.
Redline Audio Mastering New Berlin, WI
Engineer/Consultant 1/2005 to Present
* Planned and produced audio, visual and
audiovisual material for commercial and personal
* Reviewed footage sequence by sequence in order
to become familiar with it before assembling it
into the final product.
* Developed production ideas based on assignment.
* Manipulated plot, score, sound, and graphics to
make the parts into a continuous whole, working
closely with audio, visual, music and special
* Authored, arranged and provided uploading of
video and audio to web sites such as youtube,
* Created the www.redlineaudiomastering.com
* Marketing on craigslist, and other local
publications in Milwaukee.
* Programmed computerized 3D graphic effects.
* Supervised and coordinated activities of workers
engaged in film editing, assembling, and
* Edited films and videotapes to insert music,
dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films
into sequences, and to correct errors, using
* Established as the preferred mastering provider
for many independent record labels, small
corporations and artist's globally.
Artist Underground Recording Studio New Berlin WI
Recording Engineer/ Producer 10/1999 to Present
* Managed and scheduled recording sessions
in-house & on-location.
* Positioned microphones on drums, guitar cabinets
* Vast knowledge of all recording gear and
* A positive and creative approach in any
* Knowledge of what it takes to get sessions up
* The ability to critically listen and adjust
levels and algorithms appropriately for the
better of the recording situation.
* Specializes in drum and rhythm editing and
* Kept records of recordings and earnings in
* Troubleshoot computer software and hardware
* Managing client satisfaction, billing and
* Worked closely on various guitar instructional
books with accomplished author and musician Troy
* Produced and performed audio loops for That 70's
* Maintains excellent reputation in the Milwaukee
Additional Training and Software Proficiency:
There is a multitude of skills and services I offer.
* Extremely well rounded when it comes to audio
and video applications I have many years of
experience working on software programs as
following... Microsoft Office, Sony Vegas, Adobe
Premiere, Pro Tools, Adobe Photoshop, Ableton
Live, Wavelab, Cubase, Sound Forge, DVD
Architect, Nero, Reason, Serato Scratch Live,
Pinnacle Studio, I-Tunes, MIDI programming.
* Some particular areas of expertise include
operating system management and hardware setup
in the following operating systems... Windows
XP, Windows 7, Vista, and Windows 98. I have a
few years of Mac OS support and use as well.
* I offer my own computer repair and tweaking
service to family, friends and newcomers through
local publications and internet advertisement.
* People who have me build and tweak there PC's
for performance are absolutely amazed at there
computers performance after working on it.
Education: TechSkills Brookfield, WI
ITSA Starting 4/2010
Currently enrolled in the Information Technology
Systems Administrator program April 2010. Evening and
Madison Media Institute Madison, WI
Recording and Music Technology 1999
* Graduated 4.0 G.P.A., Perfect Attendance.
* In depth hands on experience of Recording
* 50 + hours hands on working with Midi and soft
* Extensive research in Music Business.
New Berlin West High School New Berlin
* Majored in Science and History.
* Peer Mediator.
I have been in the industry since 1999.