• Multiple award-winning writer, producer, director for network specials, national shows and corporate video.
• Proven leadership skills with consistent success in developing staff.
• Proven aptitude in quickly learning new content and skills while delivering high quality work.
• Demonstrated ease in building professional relationships with a variety of individuals and as part of a team.
2005 – Present: Pkap Productions – Mequon, WI
• Supervising Post Producer at Met Hodder for interstitial programming on OWN Network. Bridged creative, organizational and client management, working with a team of editors and field producers to ensure high quality production and storytelling.
• Segment Producer for “Jobs”, a half-hour monthly special on Milwaukee Public Television. Researched, wrote and edited 6 minute features on people facing challenges in tough economy.
• Creator/Writer/Producer/Director of “What Are You? Mixed Races in Milwaukee”. A one hour documentary airing on Milwaukee Public Television.
• Creator/Writer/Producer/Director of “Helmets Off”, aired nationally on Fox Sports Net for six years. NFL show hosted by Summer Sanders and Pam Oliver. Received numerous national Telly Awards. Developed show concept based upon NFLPA mission of “taking helmets” off of NFL player to showcase their personalities.
• Creator/Writer/Producer/Director of “The J.B. Awards” - CBS Network for six years. Collaborated with James Brown as host. Co-hosts included: Lesley Visser, Summer Sanders and Pam Oliver. Received numerous national Telly Awards. Developed show based on a live event honoring community service with NFL players.
2009-2010: Discover Mediaworks – Madison, WI
• Led branding efforts of new TV property, “Trail Nation” airing regionally on Fox Sports Net. Wrote, produced and directed four episodes.
• Led launch of new show, “Family Inc”, regional TV show on family owned businesses. Wrote, produced and directed initial episode. Led marketing efforts that included host interviews on local TV stations.
• Supervised staff of producers. Implemented individual growth plans for staff to set measurable goals to be met.
1990-2005: Fullhouse Media – Milwaukee, WI
Director of Video Production/Producer
• Supervised staff of editors, producers, DP’s, and support staff. Led staff into High Definition and transition from Avid to FCP. Staff consistently received numerous Telly Awards.
• Successfully produced and account managed multi-media award-winning projects for Miller Brewing Company, Sprint, Sara Lee, American Society for Quality and the NFLPA.
• Consistently exceeded billing goals by generating and expanding business with new and existing accounts such as Fiserv, Snap-on Tools, ASQ, Scott Advertising, Cramer Krasselt, and others.
Other Experience: ESPN – Bristol, CT
Write/Produce/Direct features and highlights for SportsCenter, College Gameday, NFL PrimeTime and many other ESPN shows.
Education: Northeastern University – BA Communications