Director, Daily Programming, Current TV, Los Angeles, CA December 2008 – March 2010
Director, Scheduling and Media, Current TV, San Francisco, CA June 2005 – December 2008
• Launched Scheduling operations for 3 networks (Current TV, Current UK & Current Italy)
• Manage 10-person Scheduling department, which includes closed captioning, media management and scheduling.
• Oversee the creation, maintenance and distribution of daily Programming log.
• Acts as a liaison for Programming on issues regarding scheduling.
Production Coordinator “TRL: X Box Release” MTV, May 2005
Production Coordinator “TRL: Prom Week Makeover with Molly Sims” MTV, April 2005
Assignment Editor “E! News Live” E! Entertainment, Los Angeles, CA April 2003 - February 2005
• Coordinate coverage of entertainment events for E! News Live, including all out of town shoots.
• Coordinate coverage of the Academy Awards, Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Grammy Awards and other major entertainment award shows.
• Coordinate coverage of major film festivals such as Cannes, Sundance, Toronto and Venice.
• Come up with creative solutions for gathering materials for day of air broadcast including: coordinating satellite feeds, handout tape, and EPKs.
• Manage the out of town budgets for crews, freelance producers and reporters.
• Assist Assignment Supervisor with coordination of ENG crews for news/event coverage.
• Monitor wires and NBC News Channel material.
Production Coordinator “E! News Live” E! Entertainment, Los Angeles, CA July 2002 - April 2003
• Responsible for the coordination of all production needs to meet the daily deadline of E! News Live.
• Generate daily edit schedules and coordinate paintbox, motion control camera and Voice Over sessions.
• Coordinate future post-production edit schedules according to producer needs, working closely with the E! Scheduling department.
• Track and manage post production budget.
• Assist line producer in control room during newscast as needed.
Associate Producer “Tech Live” TechTV, San Francisco, CA November 2001 - May 2002
• Responsible for gathering b-roll as well as supervising edits for a live, daily, half hour news program.
• Additional duties: research, writing, fonting show, prompting for show, pulling scripts, and capturing still stores.
Desk Assistant “Tech Live” TechTV, San Francisco, CA January 2001 - November 2001
• Assist Assignment Editors in content development and research.
• Responsible for maintaining “On Air” reports and coverage coordination of conferences.
• Schedule and coordinate crews and edit sessions.
• Additional duties: gather video elements and still stores for news packages as well as field production.
I have been in the industry since 2001.